BDO in Malaysia is one of the five largest professional firms providing audit, advisory and tax services and directly manages offices in Cambodia, Vietnam, Myanmar and Brunei. Internationally, BDO operates from over 1,500 offices across 162 countries employing about 74,000 partners and staff. BDO’s structure allows us to have the flexible characteristics of a local firm, whilst drawing on the wealth of specific expertise and resources of a worldwide network and strength of a large scale global player.
Partners and staff are accessible
- Clients know the people they are dealing with, creating a relationship that ensures everyone feels valued and understood
- Employees are more invested and empowered due to direct client access
- Within BDO, employees develop strong working relationships through proximity to partners and managers
Our people managers encourage collaboration in an atmosphere of trust and cooperation, mentoring, consulting, and exchanging ideas
- Clients benefit from BDO’s collective expertise
- Employees learn from each other and enhance their skills, while at the same time providing superior client service