Looking for the best venture capital companies in Malaysia? We’ve compiled a list of them for you here: Top 10+ Best Venture Capital Companies in Malaysia Creador Sdn Bhd Mavcap RHL Ventures TH Capital Sdn…
VCI Global Limited (NASDAQ: VCIG) (“VCI Global”, or the “Company”) organised the “IPO Conference 2023” which was held at Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur from 25 to 26 October.
In line with the conference theme of “Journey to US Capital Market”, the key objective of the conference was to serve as a platform for companies, investors and industry professionals alike to gain in-depth knowledge on how to execute successful initial public offerings (“IPOs”) in the US capital market.
During the conference, which was attended by over 200 attendees, participants were given insights to the US capital market’s dynamics and opportunities, current capital market trends and cross border listing in the US, amongst others, by prominent speakers and panellists. The speakers and panelists include Tony Tian, Head of Capital Markets, US Tiger Securities; and Drew Bernstein, the Co-Chairman of Marcum Asia CPAs LLP, to name a few.
The congregation of such esteemed personalities provided a platform for the participants, who were C-suite and board members of listed companies globally, to foster strategic connections.
From left to right:
- Ross Carmel, Partner, Executive Committee of Sichenzia Ross Ference Carmel, LLP
- Dan McClory, CEO BCL Head of China and Equity Capital Markets BSL of Boustead Securities
- Datin Karen Liew 拿汀刘素华, Executive Director of VCI Global Limited
- Dato’ Victor Hoo 拿督何文钦, Group Executive Chairman & CEO of VCI Global Limited
- Tony Tian 田学东, CFA, Head of Capital Markets of US Tiger Securities, Inc.
- Dato’ Vincent Hong 拿督方启权, Executive Director of VCI Global Limited
- Michael J. Blankenship, Partner, Houston Managing Partner & Co-Chair, Energy and Infrastructure Industry of Winston & Strawn LLP
- Ying Li 李英, Partner of Hunter Taubman Fischer & Li LLC
- Jason Ye 叶梦艺, Partner of Ortoli Rosenstadt Ye LLP
- Drew Bernstein, Co-Chairman of Marcum Asia CPAs LLP
Some of the more prominent sponsors of the conference include US Tiger Securities, Boustead Securities, Hunter Taubman Fischer & Li LLC, Marcum Asia CPAs LLP, Sichenzia Ross Ference Carmel LLP, Winston & Strawn and Ortoli Rosenstadt Ye LLP.
“We are pleased that the conference is well received and more importantly fulfilled its purpose of providing the investment community insights of the US capital markets. On behalf of VCI Global, I would like to thank all the sponsors which undoubtedly contributed to the success of this conference,” said Dato’ Victor Hoo, Group Executive Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of VCI Global.
For more information on the Company, please log on to https://v-capital.co/.