The Company, incorporated since 1976 in Malaysia started as a partnership between the Hong Leong Group and various International Insurance Broking Companies. Our partnership with these international broking companies, past and present, provided the Company with the necessary specialist broking support and technical capabilities. Building on the strength and reputation developed over the years, the Company in 2002 took on the name BIB Insurance Brokers Sdn Bhd to reflect its entity as a home grown Malaysian owned corporation. BIB had a feather added to its cap when the Company was awarded the Broker of the Year in 1998. BIB Insurance Brokers is and remain the only Malaysian broker to be accredited with this award.
WHAT WE DO
We develop insurance solutions to manage our clients’ risks.
- Comprehensive Insurance Management Scheme for large & Specialised risks
- Principal/Owner/Developer Controlled Insurance Programme for projects
- Structure insurance programme for industrial and commercial ventures
- Insurance compliance reporting for lenders in investment and project fundings both in Malaysia and overseas
- Professional Negligence Insurance for stock broking, directors and officers, consulting engineers, real estate corporations and other professional bodies
- Reinsurance consultancy to Insurers and other insurance brokers
- Treaty and Facultative Reinsurance
- Due Diligence exercise
- Claims Management
- Risks Consultancy and Management
- Quality ServiceOur business philosophy is to help minimize risks and if the unforeseen does occur, to set in place a claims management plan to expedite payment. We aim to deliver solutions to protect our client’s business
- People you can trustOur people have the technical knowledge, industry experience and global network to meet our clients’ needs.
- Use of Information TechnologyOur Customer Servicing System and Office Automation facilities were developed to deliver operational efficiency. We make processes simple and have IT driven simulation modules for analysis and premium and risks comparison.
- Customer CentricOur clients are our assets and we strive to give our clients solutions based on a genuine understanding of the commercial realities they face.
Our Specialties and Niche Products:
Marine & Logistics
Captive management services
Construction and Infrastructure