Courier service providers in Malaysia are an essential part of the country's e-commerce and business industry, offering fast and reliable delivery services for businesses of all sizes. As a small business owner, you can benefit…
Looking for courier services instead? Click here for: Top 10+ Best Courier Service Providers in Malaysia.
Looking for dispatch services to handle your delivery needs? Here’s a list of the best 11 dispatch services located in Malaysia that can assist you: (in no particular order)
Top 10+ Best Dispatch Service Providers in Malaysia
- Zepto Express
- Borzo Delivery
- Ninja Van
Manage your Malaysia delivery on one platform, no matter what size your business is. Compare and book the best-performing delivery service and enjoy faster delivery. Find out more here.
Platforms: Delyva services are available through internet browsers. Also available on Google Play and Apple App Store.
- Instant Delivery Service
- 4 hours Delivery Service
- Refer to Plans & Pricing: https://delyva.com/my/pricing/
- Check Rates: https://delyva.com/my/check-rates/
Contact: [email protected]
Previously known to Malaysians as MyTeksi, Grab is now a service that does general delivery of goods on top of being a cab service.
Platforms: Grab is available on both Google Play and the Apple App Store
- Grocery delivery
- GrabExpress parcel delivery
- GrabFood food delivery
Pricing: Prices only available upon order, and vary depending on types of services purchased
Contact: Contact is available through the Grab application
On top of providing a platform for freelance jobseekers to advertise themselves, GoGet also provides dispatch services.
Platform: GoGet is available on both Google Play and the Apple App Store
- Parcel delivery
Pricing: Prices start from RM5, depending on transport used and distance travelled. Rates available at https://goget.my/homelife/pricing/
Contact: 603 2935 9064
Zepto Express is known to be the fastest 24-hour delivery service locally, with a maximum delivery time of 3 hours.
Platform: Zepto services are only available through internet browsers.
- Same day delivery within 3 hours
- 24-hour service
- Live delivery tracking
- Only available in Klang Valley, Selangor, Penang and Johor Bahru
- Next day delivery available for East Malaysia
Pricing: Prices start at RM4.80. Additional pricing can be found at https://www.zeptoexpress.com/my/rates-check
Contact: 1300 88 93786
Prioritizing quality service over wide coverage, Borzo Delivery (formerly known as Mr Speedy) is a dispatch service exclusive to Kuala Lumpur and its nearby areas.
Platform: Borzo Delivery is available on Google Play and the Apple App Store. Also available through internet browsers.
- Couriers rated based on quality of service to ensure reliability
- Open to service for businesses
- Delivery tracking service
Pricing: Prices go as low as RM5. Detailed rates available at https://borzodelivery.com/my/
Contact: Contact only available through the official website at https://borzodelivery.com/my/
The leading dispatch service in Malaysia and around South East Asia. Ninja Van proudly boasts a 100% coverage in South East Asia
Platform: Ninja Van services are available on Google play and Apple App Store. Also available through internet browsers
- Package pickup and drop-off
- Real time tracking system
- Up to 3 attempts at delivery in case of failure
- Delivery prices within Peninsula Malaysia fixed at purchase of Ninja Packs
Pricing: Prepaid services are available at https://my-packs.ninjavan.co/
Post paid delivery rates are only available through contact at https://dashboard.ninjavan.co/signup?type=pro&country=my
Contact: 60 111 7225600
Lalamove specializes in same day deliveries within the region of Klang Valley
Platform: Lalamove services are available on Google play and Apple App Store. Also available through internet browsers
- Expertise in providing efficient same day delivery
- Food delivery
- Buy4U service where Lalamove helps customers make purchases
- Pay-per-use insurance
- Lorry rental
Pricing: Detailed pricings are available at https://www.lalamove.com/malaysia/kualalumpur/en/pricing
Contact: 6017 842 4658
Bungkusit, a more modest dispatch service, is a company that runs on a humble principle of helping customers run errands no matter how small the task
Platform: Bungusit services are available on Google play and Apple App Store
- Due to their reliance on motorbikes, bungkusit is only able to deliver anything that, as quoted by them, “fits on a motorbike”
- No minimum order or items delivered
Pricing: Bungkusit charges a minimum rate of RM7.50, and increases based on services rendered. Detailed pricing are only available upon order.
Contact: 6011 5505 5253
Boon4 pioneered the idea of “On the way” delivery. This means that Boon4 takes advantage of the everyday travels of the regular citizen, and offers an them an opportunity to earn some extra cash by having them deliver goods on the way.
Platform: Boon4 services are available on Google play and Apple App Store. Also available through internet browsers
- Boon4Business, a program where businesses can utilize Boon4’s services
- On-the-way delivery leading to much cheaper delivery prices
- Live tracking of delivery
- 24-hour service, 7 days a week
- No access packaging required
- Unlike other services, Boon4 offers to deliver pets in addition to the average parcel
Pricing: Quotations are available at https://www.boon4.com/delivery-rate/
Contact: 6019 666 4404
On top of being a despatch service, Pickupp goes the extra mile to connect customers and business owners to an arsenal of delivery agents.
Platform: Pickupp services are available on Google play and Apple App Store. Also available through internet browsers
- On demand 4-hour deliveries
- Real time delivery tracking
- Triple delivery proof with e-signature, GPS tracking, and even a photo
- API integration for businesses
- Products insured
- Pickupp’s own online store
- 4-hour deliveries start from RM5
- Same day deliveries start from RM6
- Pricing calculator is available at https://portal.my.pickupp.io/en/mock/create
Contact: [email protected]
Having grown to into a larger company in the e-commerce industry from just 3 riders, Matdespatch still maintains their roots as a biker/runner same day delivery service.
Platform: Matdespatch services are available on Google play and Apple App Store. Also available through internet browsers.
- Simple dispatch service with the infrastructure of a logistics company
- Customers of all sizes get to enjoy rates usually reserved for businesses
- A more proper and professional dispatch service compared to others
- Matdespatch’s own online store
Pricing: Pricing calculated is available at https://matdespatch-my.delyva.app/customer/check-rates
Contact: Contact available through form submission at https://matdespatch.com/my/contact-us/
There you have it, some of the best dispatch service providers in Malaysia to help you send goods.
Did we miss anything? Let us know in the comments below!